The agreement is aimed to:
- Exchange experiences of transnational cooperation;
- Set a common support and promotion of partnerships and mobility projects;
- To include companies of both partner regions sectoral into transnational cooperation;
- Foster the mobility of young people between the two regions;
- Share human resources to work on proposal focused on the mission of the organisations;
- Equally share the tasks of the project between the partners;
- Share contacts and partners in order to build up new relations and networks;
- To set up any activity or event that could foster the achievement of both Partners objectives;
- To inform the partner about new European project ideas.
The parties agree on the need to work together and to join each of its human resources for the writing and presentation of projects on the following programs: Erasmus Plus (KA1, KA2, KA3, Traineeship, VET, Capacity Building), Horizon 2020, UNESCO, United Nations (UN).