When: 24th – 29th June, 2018
Where: Bansko, Bulgaria
Application deadline: 20th of May, 2018
This training course is part of the KA2 Strategic Partnership “Radical Online Education”. The project involves 4 countries: Spain, Bulgaria, Austria and Denmark.
The program of the training event will cover the following aspects
– How to conduct a quick assessment and risk analysis of the situation in term of youth at risk of marginalization in youth worker local community.
– Discover and understand the motivation of youth at risk of radicalization, how to harness the potential of digital media tools and to recognize and interpret signs of radicalization in youth.
– How to use social media for tackling online radicalization and how to create and promote online counter-narratives.
– Exchange of good practices and information on the theme of youth radicalisation.
– How to promote and offer new opportunities to youth at risk of radicalization.
Travel expenses will be reimbursed up to € 275 (airplanes, trains and buses; NOTE: Taxis are not included). Food and accommodation will be provided free of charge.
We are looking for 5 participants residing in Spain , who are over 18 years old.
At the end of the project all participants will receive a certificate of participation “Youthpass”.
If you are interested contact us